Enriching Amenities. The Only Way to Live!
Life at The Village includes a multitude of services and amenities designed to make life fun and worry free. The McLean campus offers many places to enjoy solitude or companionship. Places to relax, be engaged in numerous activities, dine, learn, exercise, garden, shop, be pampered and do your business tasks . . . your affordable monthly fee includes:
- All utilities for apartments except cable and telephone (not included for villas and cottages)
- Housecleaning services every other week for CCRC residents
- Activities and entertainment
- Scheduled van or car transportation
- Social membership to the private Hop Meadow Country Club
- Membership in McLean Healthy Living Program
You’ll also have access to our on-site medical professionals including geriatric physicians, dentists, ophthalmologists and podiatrists. Of course, you may choose to continue visiting your own physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Burkholder Hartford Community Room
- The Burkholder fireplace lounges
- Gardens and walking trails with wellness tips on our 120-acre campus
- Guest suite for overnight visitors
- Beauty/barber salon and spa
- Libraries with computers and Internet access
- Sorenson Technology Center with webcam and brain fitness training software
- Auxiliary Gift Shop
- Community gardens
- Business Center
The Village Concierge
Our Concierge is ready to schedule your housekeeping, arrange for a driver, help you plan a surprise party, facilitate a bridge game, ship presents to your grandchildren and so much more. Pharmacy and dry cleaner delivery and pick-up from the Burkholder Community Center can all be arranged through your Village Concierge.
Fresh Choices Dining
When it comes to the dining experience at The Village . . . it’s all about choices, choices and more choices! And with our Fresh Choices Program, you have plenty of exciting dining options. From the overall dining experience, to the dining hours, to the menu selections, to the beautiful ambience, our Fresh Choices Program meets your needs and exceeds your desires!
Don’t take our word for it . . . join us for lunch. Come see – and experience – just how good your future could taste!
McLean has always welcomed cats and dogs to The Village for those living in cottages and villas who have direct access outdoors. We have now added to our pet policy that new residents moving into the apartments may bring their cat with them when they move in.
Hop Meadow Country Club
Your monthly fee includes a social membership in the private Hop Meadow Country Club. As a social member, you can enjoy meals in the award-winning dining room, swimming in the Olympic-size pool, a drink and game in the pub and a multitude of social activities hosted by the Club. You can also enjoy tennis on the eight Har-Tru courts or play golf on the Championship Geoffrey Cornish designed 18-hole course at guest fees. Village members enjoy special golf prices. Swimming and tennis are free.